The Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Giveaway!
100 Delicious Books You Should Devour ASAP!
Happy Romance Giveaway Entering and Reading!
Valentine’s Day may be over, but love is still lingering in the air. Carmen’s story is finally out! Not bad for a month full of love and passion. To make up for the extended delay, I’ve added a little bonus for you. The Alpha Warlock Shifter’s Gift has been expanded with new twists and hot characters to fill that steamy Kala West craving of yours. It’s available with the purchase of The Alpha Warlocks’ Own for a limited time on Amazon. If you love it, don’t forget to add your review to Amazon and Goodreads ;-). I appreciate it!
Happy Sensual Month of Love Reading!
This week has been long, but it has been a fun one. Diverse Book Tours has been amazing in setting up my book tour for The Alpha Warlocks’ Desire. I am so grateful for all their hard work and the fantastic bloggers who’ve allowed me onto their site.
If you haven’t visited these blogs, you should definitely check them out. It also isn’t too late to enter to win The Alpha Warlock Trilogy. That’s right. You could possibly get all there books in one set when it comes out, but you have to visit these awesome blogs to enter to win. Check them all out here through Diverse Book Tours!
So everyone else doesn’t feel left out, you can get The Alpha Warlocks’ Desire for free until this Sunday. After that, it will go up to $2.99, so grab your free copy today!
Carmen’s story is going up soon, so get ready to see how the sister’s journey wraps up. It isn’t the end though. There is too much going on in Kala West, Florida for this to be it.
The Witching Hour is coming soon!
Until then, check out Claire’s story for free.
If you’ve even considered publishing a book yourself, then you should attend the free online IndieReCon. I learned a lot last year and was introduced to authors I never would have discovered if it weren’t for the conference. It was the best writer’s experience yet.
Want to make self-publishing mission possible? We give you 10 reasons why you should join us for IndieReCon, a 3-day global event to promote quality and craft in indie publishing.
1. IndieReCon is FREE to attend. Yes you read that right. The best thing about IndieReCon is that it’s 100% FREE to attend our sessions.
2. IndieReCon is a conference for authors by authors.
3. Get the nitty gritty details on self-publishing basics like pricing, distribution, and formatting from top industry professionals.
4. You will learn to build your marketing and publicity skills.
5. You will chat with NY Times bestselling authors Barbara Freethy and Belle Andre.
6. We have fun contests and HUGE giveaways. (Hint –Begins with a KO and ends with a BO) :-).
7. It’s online. You can attend in your PJs. Need we say more?!
8. You will discover some great new indie authors to read.
9. You will learn about all the fab communities and tools out there for indie authors. Every single blog post, chat, webinar will be packed with all the information you need to help you on the self-publishing path. IndieReCon will help you learn all the dirty secrets about the indie pubbing industry and help you succeed. Hang out with us all day and all night. Hourly posts. Tons of chats, vlogs and webinars.
10. It could seriously change your writing life! (This is my little add-on. If it wasn’t for this conference, I don’t think I would have gotten into publishing last year.)
The online conference is scheduled for April 15-16th 2014 with online seminars, workshops, discussions and master classes culminating in a reader-centered Indie Author Fringe Fest live from The London Book Fair’s Book and Screen Week, on Friday 17th April.